As a business owner, you want the best for your business while maintaining your budget. Today there is a wide selection of free online tools, apps and solutions that you can use to run your online business.
- Score.org –– This is an excellent source of information for anyone who wants to start any type of business. You can get so many guides for free such as a business plan start up, financial templates, marketing plans and even a competitive analysis planning template.
- Free Legal Forms — Everyone needs legal forms from contracts to other legal documents. Here you can create many of the legal forms you need (free).
- Disclosure Policy Generator — You will need a disclosure on your website or blog if you are going to sell anything. This disclosure generator is completely free.
- Quick MBA — Need to learn something real fast about a business topic in any subject from accounting to strategy then Quick MBA is a great website to seek accurate information.
- Khanacademy.org — Want to learn almost anything from experts? You can do it at Khan Academy. This is great if you’re a computer programmer and want to brush up on your skills without having to pay to do it.
- Google Learn — If you want to learn how to grow your business online, you can learn how to do it the free way with Learn with Google Beta. You can learn about marketing your business online as well as managing your business online.
- Free Online Marketing Courses — Several colleges actually offer free online courses in marketing. You don’t get credit, but you can use this in your business to make it better. Check out the free learning tools at UC Berkeley.
- Enloop.com — You can create one business plan in a PDF version completely free using this software. If you want to get more in-depth you’ll need to upgrade but for most people the free version will suffice.
Dropbox.com — If you need offsite storage solutions, and you really do, then Dropbox should be one of the first ones you try, especially since it’s free. What’s more is that you get more space for each person you invite to use the service.